innovaXL is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of our visitors as well as the privacy of our customers.
Privacy, from our point of view, and from our associate and partners, is about keeping a promise. It is about:
- Gathering the minimum amount of personal information necessary to deliver our products and solutions
- Protecting personal information against unauthorized access or use.
- Disposing of personal information in a safe manner.
When you provide us with your personal data, please be advised that this information will only be used in the following ways, unless we inform you otherwise:
- To fulfill your request for availing our products and solutions
- To maintain information related to you as a customer required in maintaining customer profile
- To better understand your needs and how we can improve our service through analysis of that data
- To provide you with information, materials or communications to assist you in maintaining your individual needs in a better way
- To provide you with the information you are entitled to as a customer, associate or partner.
- To contact you regarding a promotion, in which case this information may be used us internally or as by other third party as subcontracted
We collect only the necessary information about you, such as name, address, telephone number, and email address ("personal data") through our site in order to maintain your membership in good standing. We will not store or collect personal data unless you have provided it to us voluntarily. We will not sell, rent or market your personal data to third parties without your permission to do so. The information you provide will not be shared with outside parties except as required by law.
We may ask you to enter your credit card or account information to enable us to debit your account when you purchase servers or services from us. All information you will be asked to enter is protected using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to prevent it being intercepted by anyone else as it is transferred over the Internet. We collect this information on a transaction-by-transaction basis and will never authorize the release of this information with anyone not directly involved in processing the transaction. This information may be encrypted and stored for logging purposes.
When making financial transactions with us online we secure your information in transit to us and upon receiving your order to safeguard your personal data. We do not maintain a record of your financial information after the transaction is complete.
We make every effort to follow industry standard security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All financial information is encrypted during transmission, and our company databases are accessible only to internal employees.